Monday 4 May 2009

:]

I havnt done this in a while lol
I've been working too much, when a got the job at the chippy they said a would be doing 10 hours max a week, this week a done 30, gutted.



Funniest conversation I have had in a while at work.



Remo; "Why arn't you going to Sandy Lane when you are in Barbados?"
[Sandy Lane is the most exclusive hotel in the Carribean btw liek £10,000 a week or something liek tht]



Me; "Well we would go there but tbh we don't really want to have to sell the house to go on holiday "



Segio; "But you have a big fancy house with glass windows"

Had to be there



Anyways lol we have liek 6 days of school left. Ever :]
I'm goin to miss it.
I hope I hope I get into Glasgow Art School, I had my interview it was scary lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment