Tuesday 14 April 2009

Boreddd.

I wish I didn't have to work so much. So a could go out and about with friends :]
I miss them days where we used to all sit in the park in kilbarchan and stuff :\

I should really phone James but a can't be bothered tbh :\

Going to Edinburgh tomorrow with my mum to see the Turner Exibition, hopefully it will be good. Then hopefully going to see 17 again :]

I gots an interview for Painting and Printmaking at Glasgow School of Art and am dead nervous about it :\

Oh well...am gna go watch Twilight :] x

2 comments:

  1. ooh have fun in Edinburgh. (:
    Trust me.. sitting in the park at night when it's freezing isn't soo much fun.
    but it's still fun :p
    I miss them old days too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I'm not telling you what my prom dress is like... its a surprise ;) :p

    ReplyDelete